Friday, April 20, 2012

4/20


Wow!  I don’t even know what to say.  I logged into the blog last night to see how many hits the site had.  Cause, I have an ego problem.  I need acceptance and validation, apparently.  Years of therapy, folks.  Years of therapy.

Anyway, the site had a respectable amount of hits, nothing to write home about.  But, right before bed, I check in again.  And what to my wondering eyes should appear?  The Rolling Mist post had over a thousand hits!?!?!  WTF?!?!  In an hour’s time, that article had become the second most viewed post on my blog. 







For once, I am without words!

Awwww…who am I kidding?!?!?  I’ve got plenty to say…

Funny thing is, I went back and forth about posting that on the Fadderly blog at all.  I had it schedule to go live 7 yesterday morning.  And right before it was to post, I was still wondering if I should take it down.  Even after it went live, I almost took it down.  Why?  Bunch of reasons, really.  Doesn’t really fit the “theme” of Fadderly, blah, blah, blah.  But, mostly cause I didn’t know what kind of reaction I’d get.

Now?  I wish I had more ready to post.  J

Anyway, thanks for checking it out!  Means a lot.  Tell your friends!  And keep clicking the stumbleupon button, for mercy's sake!!!!

Love always and in all ways,

Your friendly neighborhood jman

PS….yeayeayyea.  I know.  I know.  I promised a movie review, like two weeks ago, right?!?!?  I’ll work on it this weekend.  Maybe Tuesday.

But, probably not Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. wow - that is amazing!! Was it from stumble? I know I stumbled it at least once.That is kind of what happened to me this week too - all in the course of a few hours - for a post I really had not intended to put up at all. I guess you just never know! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. about half were from stumble. the rest?!?!? it was really weird. cause, of how i was feeling about the pic being up to begin with, then an hour later? holy!!!!

      Delete