Friday, April 27, 2012

4/27

Man!  Feels like a week since I've updated this page.  Oh.  Wait.  It has.  My how the time flies...

So?  How are you?  How was your week?  Mine?  Busy!  As usual. Running around all rockstarish.  It's a crazy life, but someone's got to live it.  Might as well be me.

I'm sure you've seen what's up on the big board this week.  I know there's still no GREEN LANTERN review up.  Three weeks now?  Yep.  What's the big deal?  You know I'm just gonna bitch about it.  Next week, I swear.

No new drawings to show. Well, not entirely true.  I do have this creepy eye study I did this week:


Creepy, right?!?!?

But, the big surprise?  Oh...wait.  I can't tell you.  You'll just have to wait.  Probably a couple of weeks.  No!  It's not that Fadderly/lego toon thing I've been working on for the last 7 years (it's gonna happen.  i'll finish it.  you'll see).  Nope.  Something better.  Which you totally won't appreciate. Cause that's just how you are.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment