Monday, May 7, 2012

5/7

Let me tell you something.  This 7 Words or Less thing I came up with is a pain.  I really painted myself in the  ol' proverbial corner with this genius idea.  I don't know what the hell I was thinking.  7 words or less?!?!?  I can't describe a Cheerio in less than 25 words, let alone a movie or a book.  I'm worse than the eskimos, what with their 97 different words for snow. I can't believe I pigeonholed myself like that.

Take, for instance, today's post about the AVENGERS.  I can't begin to tell you how much trouble I had coming up with a clever statement about that movie.  The minimum word count on everything I came up with was 8 words.  8 WORDS!!!

I've been seriously considering changing the whole thing to something like "1 sentence or less".  I need some wiggle room, man!  Wiggle room!  But, no.  I'm committed.  Or should be, at least.

7 words or less.  What a dope!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment